OMEGA KITCHEN STORE only offers a 7 Day Replacement policy on all its products.
We accept replacement requests for delivered products only in the following cases:
- If the Product received by you is damaged/defective.
- If the Product received by you differs from the description on the website.
- If the Product received by you is incorrect from the product shown on the website.
- If the Product received by you is missing a part or accessory.
Returns are not accepted for the following reasons:
- If the Product is “No Longer Needed” for whatever reason by the Customer.
- If the Product does not fit the Customers space of use. It will be the customers responsibility to study the sizes/dimensions of the Product mentioned on the website before placing the Order. No return requests will be entertained for size/fit issues.
- If the Product information is wrongly read by the Customer. It will be the customers responsibility to read and understand the specifications/details of the Product before ordering if from omega kitchen store
o fit a Built In Appliance- Please provide the Carcass/Cut out cutting dimensions to your kitchen manufacturer. The cutting dimensions for each model are mentioned as Carcass Dimensions or Cut Out Dimensions in the description table of that model. Please ensure that the back of the carcass (cabinet) should be left open for ventilation and in case there is no ventilation in the carcass (cabinet) the product may fail and the warranty will stand null and void. Please note that you must provide an electrical point as per specification in the product manual for operating Built In Appliance preferably this point should be behind the Built In Appliance.
What is Covered Under Standard Installation for a Built In Appliance?
- Mounting of the Built In Appliance into the platform cavity and connection with electric/gas supply — Please note that the wire/socket/pipe to connect the Built In Appliance with electric/gas supply may need to be purchased separately and may not be included in the installation cost. This can be purchased from the technician who comes for installation.
- Product demonstration
- Please note that installation charges need to be paid directly to the respective company technician. For correct operation of your appliance and validity of Warranty, installation by company technician is mandatory.
What is Not Covered Under Standard Installation for a Built In Appliance?
- Installation charges do not include any type of civil work/drilling/wood work or cutting work for creating cavity in kitchen units for installing the built in appliance. The cutting dimensions for each model are mentioned as Carcass Dimensions or Cut Out Dimensions in the description table of that model. The cut out structure needs to be ready before company personnel is called for installation of product.
- In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the Company or Decure.in will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service/damage to property on this count.
- Dismantling/shifting of old appliance.
For Installation Charges & Any Other Clarification Please Contact the Respective Brand? (10am – 7pm) (Mon – Fri)
Elica: 1800 233 0007
Faber: 1800 209 3484
Glen: 92 66 655 555
Hafele: 1800 266 6667
Hindware: 1800 103 3300
Kaff: 0124 287 3000
Bosch: 1800 266 1880
FOR ANY OTHER query – +91 8075009612